Registered RepresentativesManager / PrincipalState Licensing
Call (800) 752-7599 for volume pricing information
Registered Representative Courses

The Registered Representative licensing exams allow an individual to recommend, sell, or trade the securities covered by that test. These are Federal licenses. Please note that in addition to this license, a State license is usually required as well.

Only individuals who are sponsored by FINRA member firms can take these examinations. When placing an order, please specify your sponsoring firm.