Registered RepresentativesManager / PrincipalState Licensing
Call (800) 752-7599 for volume pricing information
State Licensing Courses

Uniform State Law requires that individuals who make recommendations of securities to the public, or who solicit the public to trade securities, must be licensed in that State. In addition, individuals who sell securities advisory services must be licensed in that State. The State exams are required in addition to the Federal Registered Representative licensing exams.